Day of Christian Meditation
Days of Christian Meditation are held at San Damiano Retreat Center
They include Christian Meditation history, silence, practice of meditation and time for personal reflection.
Hesed Community’s mission is to practice and teach Christian meditation in the tradition of John Main.
Our next Day of Christian Meditation at San Damiano Retreat Center is scheduled for July 27th, 2019 from 9:30 am to 4:00 pm.
As a Benedictine Community, this day of meditation will include
- information on the Rule of St. Benedict,
- Benedictine communities in the United States and around the world,
- a little about Hesed Community Oblate program and
- days and times for Bay Area opportunities for weekly group meditation.
Special Event – Day of Christian Meditation in Honolulu Hawaii
– Save the Date, book your flight! Saturday August 10th, 2019